The project includes a complex training needs analysis. The methodology involves mixed methods through survey, interviews and focus groups on a quadruple helix/social stakeholders (with the main focus on NGOs) from each country involved in ATSIV (Bulgaria, Greece, Poland and Romania).
- Training Needs Report for NGOs in Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, and Romania
- Skills Matrix
- Benchmarking of Best Practices of Training for NGOs Report v1
- ATSIV – Game testing + Digital Marketing Evaluation Report
- Knowledge Management Practices in Nonprofit Organizations
- Mapping challenges of the Romanian NGOs. A focus on human resources