ATSIV is an Erasmus+ project, aiming at actively contributing to the professional development of the NGO workers. In order to achieve this aim, the following actions are considered:
- complex research aiming to understand the state and the needs of training in NGOs across the region;
- Co-creation with quadruple helix stakeholders (society, policymakers, NGO workers, industry, academia, etc) in an open innovation manner – game-based curricula that will enable NGO workers to upgrade their competencies;
- Develop an open virtual learning/co-creation & training environment – VLE in order to support virtual mobility towards enabling active citizenship and social cohesion, reduce financial & disability barriers to transnational cooperation.
If you are interested in being part of the ATSIV community, register at the ATSIV newsletter by emailing us: [email protected] The newsletter permits you to:
- find when the platform of training through gaming is available;
- examples of good practices;
- new relevant research.