ATSIV team is developing a research on the best practices in the field of training for the benefit of the nonprofit sector. This study allows understanding the most modern and effective tools, utilized by professionals in the field of adult learning in the case of workers – including volunteers – of NGOs in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe.
The preliminary audit has revealed the following key aspects leading to effective results:
- Interactive engagement;
- Informal learning;
- Group dynamics;
- Logistics & organizations;
- Intercultural training;
- Evaluation and reflection.
© Monika Wisniewska ID 2235135 | Dreamstime Stock Photos
The list of programs selected is extensive and is updated continuously. We present here only some of them:
- Summer school for NGOs developed by the Bulgarian Center for Non-for-profit Law;
- Empowering women: “I’m not afraid of storms for I’m learning to sail my ship” developed by Salto Euromed;
- TCP 2016 Forum on Social Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship developed by the Italian Erasmus+ National Agency and the SALTO-YOUTH Participation Resource Centre, in collaboration with the Bulgarian, Danish, Hungarian, Maltese, Spanish and UK Erasmus+ National Agencies;
- Give Power and Help – Self Identity in Youth Work and Projects developed by Akademickie Centrum Informacji i Edukacji Europejskiej;
- Usage of competences development measuring for training contents improvement by Social Participation Department Municipality of Wrocław;
- Usage of innovative technologies for NGOs’ workers in sharing their good practices with others by Fundacja Rozwoju Społeczeństwa Informacyjnego;
- ERSTE Foundation NGO Academy – regional program;
- Building digital skills capacities for NGOs in Romania and Moldovia, program developed by TechSoup Association Romania.
All the previous examples prove the necessity of joining forces from various sectors – business, public, nonprofit, and academic. A complex approach of the members of the Quadriple Helix consortiumQuadruplecilitate the effectiveness of training programs for NGOs.